Here’s how to make snowflake wedding favour boxes from paper cups…
You Will Need…
- Paper cups, any colour or size you like. I’ve used small children’s party ones
- White paper
- Any ribbon, string or twine.
How to Make…
1. Take your cup and cut the rolled top off.
2. Cut slits from the top down at even intervals – you want them to be big enough that they meet in the middle when you fold them in.
3. Fill your cup with your favour and fold in the top of the cup one leaf at a time until they all meet in the centre. Use a small bit of tape to secure.
4. Take a piece of white paper, fold into a cone shape and cut to the same size or slightly bigger than the top of your cup.
5. Cut into a pretty snowflake design, unfold and tape/glue on the top. You could write each guest’s name in the middle of your snowflake to use as a place setting too.
Guest post by Laura Parker
Images from Laura Parker