Win One of Three Celebration Airport Lounge Packages
The Wedding Community has teamed up with Servisair to offer you the chance to relax in luxury before you jet off on your honeymoon or wedding abroad. We have three Celebration Packages to give away, each allowing 2 adults entry to any participating* UK Servisair or Aspire by Servisair airport lounge across the UK, and a complimentary bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine, to the value of £69.50.
Servisair and ‘Aspire by Servisair’ lounges offer a high quality environment with a relaxed setting, where guests can escapes the hustle and bustle of an airport terminal before their honeymoon or wedding abroad.
Lounge guests will experience a range of complimentary snacks, drinks, free Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines. And there’s no need to worry about your flight; there is up-to-date flight information in every lounge for your peace of mind.
Servisair has also recently launched two brand new UK Aspire lounges. Pushing the boundaries of customer expectations, these premium lounges are situated at Liverpool John Lennon, London Luton, Birmingham Airport and Gatwick North Terminal airport, and cater for the ultimate traveller experience.
Incorporating a relaxed environment with the very best in customer service, Aspire lounges offer freshly prepared complimentary menus that include hot food, snacks, treats and drinks, plus the added bonus of free Wi-Fi; all situated away from the hustle and bustle of the main airport terminals in ergonomically designed and comfortable surroundings.
*For participating lounges please see see point 7 of terms and conditions below.
How to Enter
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply register to join The Wedding Community for free...
If you are already registered as a member of The Wedding Community you can enter by sending your full name via email to email@example.com with 'Airport Lounge Competition' in the subject field. PLEASE NOTE that email entries will only be valid if you are a member of The Wedding Community.
Start and End Dates
This competition will start at 9am on 1st March 2013 and end at 12noon on 31st May 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Servisair, a company registered in England, whose registered address is at Servisair House. Hampton Court. Manor Park. Runcorn. Cheshire. WA7 1TT. UK.
- Entrance to the prize draw and acceptance of these terms and conditions is automatic upon registering on The Wedding Community or entering via email during the Prize Draw Period.
- Entrants must be 18 years old and over.
- The Prize Draw Period is: 01/03/2013 to 31/05/2013.
- To enter the prize draw entrants must register/create a profile on The Wedding Community for free via www.theweddingcommunity.com/Signup during the Prize Draw Period. If you are already registered as a member of The Wedding Community you can enter by sending your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Airport Lounge Competition' in the subject field, during the Prize Draw Period. Email entries will only be valid from registered members of The Wedding Community.
- Only 1 entry is allowed per person.
- The following Servisair operated lounges in the UK are participating in the Prize Draw: Servisair Lounge at Aberdeen Dyce (ABZ), Aspire by Servisair Lounge at Birmingham (BHX), Cabot Lounge at Bristol Int’l (BRS), Servisair Roseberry Lounge at Durham Tees Valley (MME), Servisair Lounge at Edinburgh Int’l (EDI), Servisair Lounge at Humberside Int’l (HUY), Servisair Highland Lounge at Inverness Dalcross (INV), Aspire Lounge by Servisair at Liverpool John Lennon (LPL), Aspire Lounge by Servisair (North Terminal) at London Gatwick (LGW), Servisair Lingfield Lounge (South Terminal) at London Gatwick (LGW), Servisair Lounge (Terminal 1) at London Heathrow (LHR), Servisair Lounge (Terminal 3) at London Heathrow (LHR), Someries Lounge at London Luton (LTN), The Bollin Lounge (Terminal 1) at Manchester Int’l (MAN), The Wilmslow Lounge (Terminal 1) at Manchester Int’l (MAN), The Styal Lounge (Terminal 2) at Manchester Int’l (MAN) and Cheviot Lounge at Newcastle Int’l (NCL).
- The 3 prizes are Servisair/Aspire by Servisair Celebration Packages, each allowing 2 x adults entry to any UK Servisair or Aspire by Servisair airport lounge listed in point ‘7.’, and a complimentary bottle of champagne or sparkling wine to the value of £69.50. Entrants will be drawn at random from all the valid entries during the prize draw period.
- Entry to the prize draw is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 01/06/2013 from all eligible entries received.
- Employees of Servisair and The Wedding Community or any of its sub-contractors, subsidiary companies, agencies or their families are not permitted to enter.
- Servisair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Servisair may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the prize may be withheld until and unless Servisair is satisfied with the verification.
- Winners will be notified via the email address used to enter within a reasonable time after the end of the Prize Draw Period. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, at Servisair’s absolute discretion, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn from the eligible entries that were received before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Servisair’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and is non-negotiable. No Cash or credit alternatives will be offered. Servisair reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The prizes will be posted to the winners by recorded delivery. Servisair accepts no responsibility and no liability will be accepted by Servisair if the prize is lost or damaged whilst in transit to a winner.
- It is a condition of entry that each entrant agrees to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the prize draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Servisair reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- Servisair reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time without giving prior notice.
- The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Servisair House. Hampton Court. Manor Park. Runcorn. Cheshire. WA7 1TT. UK.
- This prize draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
Competition on -