Hen Night Dares
So, you’ve got your hen night location and activities sorted, conveniently booked through you trusty specialist hen do organiser, but there is a little extra touch that will ensure that the upbeat mood keeps flowing and everyone gets to have a spot in the limelight.
If some of your hen night babes don’t know each other, get a game of truth or dare going before you go out, where everyone has to answer an intimate question, or of course, if they choose a dare...
Apart from the dressing up, to get photos of everyone screaming with laughter, outrageous episodes and crazy pranks to look back on forever, what you need is some hen party flare and dare. A few fun tasks that keep everyone occupied and part of the team.
Write your hen do dares on pieces of paper and put them into a hat/bag to be randomly drawn by all the girls before you hit the town. Do this en-route in the taxi or in the room when you’ve check into the hotel, with some pre-party shots to get the mood going. You can even start in the daytime if you have a 24-hour hen weekend planned. To give you some ideas, here are a few daring suggestions ranging from the subtle to the positively wild…
- Kiss the next man you see with a moustache/bald head/white socks.
- Dance the Birdie Song, even if it’s not on, with a handsome stranger.
- Get something worth £5 or over for free.
- Select a certain song title, and every time it’s called out the group must do a pre-designated dance (e.g. Saturday Night Fever).
- Ban the groom’s name from the night and make the bride-to-be down a drink every time she mentions him.
- Speak in a foreign accent all night.
- Drink everything through a straw all night.
- Convince the men that try to hit on the group that the hen is someone famous e.g. from the Pussycat Dolls, Corrie, Big Brother etc.
- You can’t have a drink unless a man buys it for you.
- Get a man to let you put lipstick on him.
You’re probably getting the idea now. Think carefully though, you don’t want any hens clucking off in a strop, so write your dares with your hen party girls in mind. Some may be more risqué than others.
The secret to a great hen do is to bond all your favourite females and have lasting and happy memories of a fun-packed time, to talk about in your rocking chairs in years to come.
Article by Marco Walker of Designaventure
Image from Flickr by Dearbarbie
Read more Hen and Stag Party Advice articles
Read other Wedding Advice articles