Gaynes Park is an elegant contemporary barn wedding venue set in the grounds of a historic country estate. This superb country boutique wedding venue was national winner of The Wedding Industry Awards 2012 for Best Venue.
Gaynes Park lies on a historic private estate and is reached by a long driveway through park and farmland. Just 10 minutes from the M25 and M11, Gaynes Park is one of the most beautiful exclusive venues in Essex. From the moment you arrive you’ll be enchanted by the outstanding facilities and beautiful surroundings that Gaynes Park offers.
The Orangery, set within a walled garden, was built on the site where a Victorian conservatory once stood. Its oak beams and many windows create a light contemporary setting for your civil ceremony or partnership.
The Mill Barn has floor-to-ceiling windows, four unusual wooden pillars made from tree trunks, a mezzanine level and a licensed bar and dancefloor. Outside the Mill Barn, the open-sided Gather Barn provides a covered area where you can hold an outdoor wedding ceremony or partnership, or have a hog roast or barbecue in the evening.
The Apple Loft Cottage, located nearby, is available for the wedding couple, if required, on the day and night of the wedding. Perfect for getting ready with bridesmaids, freshening up during the day and spending your first honeymoon night in the luxurious en-suite bedroom.
- Licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies of up to 150 guests
- Licensed for outdoor weddings beneath the open sided Gather Barn
- Up to 150 guests can be seated for dining in the Mill Barn
- Overnight accommodation for the wedding couple in a pretty cottage on site
- Walled garden and beautiful natural parkland
2017 Special offer
£1000 off all remaining wedding dates in 2017.
Call 01992 660329 to check available dates and book your show round today.
* Offer not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date.