Beautiful countryside and immaculate green grounds surround Swynford Manor, and as you walk through its doors, you’ll be enveloped in luxury. From the Bridal Preparation Room to the Garden Room and the terrace, you’ll have exclusive access to this refined venue – and who doesn’t want to play lord and lady of the manor on their special day?
Just 20 minutes from Cambridge, Swynford Manor was built in the 1800s and boasts a rich history. Lord Byron was known to stay in the summer, sitting beneath one of the grounds’ trees to write, and King Charles II held his 12-mile horse race on the lane outside.
Swynford Manor is full of wonderful surprises. Off of the magnificent monochrome entrance hall you’ll find the Study and the Drawing Room, flexible spaces you can use as you wish. The Study is perfect for ceremonies and can accommodate up to 100.
The prime reception space, with room for 50-150 guests, is the Garden Room. Imagine windows for walls, a sparkling checkerboard dancefloor, huge velvet wingback chairs, lights adorned with metallic tassels, and beams that juxtapose contemporary design with the manor’s historic, country roots. From here you’ll look out on the stunning grounds – why not invite your guests to spill out into the sunshine?
There’s plenty of space to stay at Swynford Manor too with 13 rooms including the Bridal Suite, which is situated at the top of its own staircase. The suites have striking copper baths, beautiful black carved fireplaces, and huge beds. This is a wedding destination everyone will enjoy...
Swynford Manor Late Availability Offer
£6,495 for 50 daytime guests when you get married within six months of booking.
- Fully exclusive venue Hire
- Three canapés, reception drink, three-course meal, half a bottle of wine and toasting drink per person, plus tea and coffee
- Light bite evening food
- Event Manager to coordinate on the day
- Linen, cutlery, crockery, cake stand and knife
- Bridal suite for wedding night
- VAT at the current rate
Call 01638 592609 today to arrange your show round.
* Offer not available to previously confirmed bookings and transfers of date. Additional fee for civil ceremony in conjunction with reception. Additional day guests £88 per person. Additional evening guests £13 per person.